Membership of ICDP’s research programmes offers participants from across the industry a unique combination of benefits:
- Highly cost-effective access to a major international collaborative research programme, organised on a neutral, not-for-profit basis, multiplying the value of each member’s annual fee
- A dedicated team of industry experts, with recognised skills and experience in all aspects of automotive retailing and after-sales
- In-depth coverage of the critical issues, challenges, and opportunities facing the industry now and over the years ahead, drawn together into a holistic picture for the framing and implementation of future strategy
- New ideas, concepts and guidance for boosting knowledge and improving channel effectiveness, all grounded both in detailed automotive industry knowledge and in a proven track record of cross –sector investigation
- Exploration of new business concepts and emerging automotive markets
- A data bank on key measures and benchmarks in both established and emerging markets
- High-level networking and debate with industry peers and experts, across the breadth of programme membership, at a range of dedicated events
- Access to more bespoke support from ICDP – consultancy, education and training, and data services – at preferential rates.
The feedback we get from members consistently confirms the value of participation:
- “Deep automotive competence, with independence and integrity”
- “Very professional to work with; great presentations and studies”
- “We value the analysis of potential threats and opportunities”
- “The primary source of knowledge in our strategic planning”
- “A unique angle on the industry; approachable, and affordable”
Membership of ICDP’s programmes is an investment in your future – the operating investments and revenue risks facing businesses are many times the scale of our membership fees. One good idea adopted, or one risk avoided, will provide a positive business case.