For over 20 years, ICDP has been a thought-leader in how the automotive distribution model can be transformed to deliver benefits to the industry and customers. Through our research, consultancy, and other activities, we have a proven track record in:
- Profiling changing customer behaviour
- Identifying the drivers of network performance
- Foreseeing the needs of future channels
- Predicting the size and shape of the aftermarket
- Modelling new vehicle supply processes
- Tracking regulatory change
- Anticipating the changing role of the car within the mobility landscape.
Some of the areas in which we work are shown below. If you have an automotive distribution, retailing, or aftersales-related question, and think ICDP can help, then please get in touch to discuss your needs. Many Briefings and other examples of our work are freely available – please perform a search on our Publications page.