ICDP shares its insights with both members and the wider automotive community via a calendar of different types of event, and via external appearances.
We organise over 20 member events over the course of the programme year. These comprise:
- 3 ‘main’ meetings per year – Spring, Summer, Autumn – where we will cover a range of programme topics with a mixture of presentation, debate, guest inputs from across the automotive and other sectors, and site visits to examples of leading practice
- Workshops, where we will spend a day immersed in the detail of one particular topic in the company of functional specialists from amongst our members, again with a mix of presentation and debate
- Webinars, where we report the high-level findings and insights from our research in a convenient 1-hour format, using the WebEx platform.
We also encourage all our members to take up our offer of in-house presentations or webinars, where we tailor our material to support internal meetings or events with your partners and clients. Please contact the Project Office if you are interested.
Members of the ICDP team are also frequent contributors to wider industry events around the world – if you are looking for a speaker, panellist, or chairperson for your event, we invite you to get in touch.
In December 2016, we will be holding two webinars which non ICDP members are able to attend:
- 6th December ICDP 2017 - 2018, the new research programme
- 14th December European Car Distribution Handbook Webinar - further details here